|Content of teaching|
At first, theoretical knowledge about the behavior in selling contexts is discussed. Then, in a practical part, students will apply this knowledge in their own price negotiations.
- In order to participate in this course, you need to apply. Applications are usually accepted at the start of the lecture period in winter term. Detailed information on the application process is usually provided on the website of the Marketing and Sales Research Group (marketing.iism.kit.edu) shortly before the lecture period in winter term starts.
- Please note that only one of the following courses can be chosen in the Sales Management Module: Country Manager Simulation, Case Studies in Sales and Pricing or Preisverhandlungen und Verkaufspräsentationen.
- Please note: The number of participants for this course is limited. The Marketing and Sales Research Group typically provides the possibility to attend a course with 1,5 ECTS in the respective module to all students. Participation in a specific course cannot be guaranteed.
The total workload for this course is approximately 45.0 hours. For further information see German version.
- gain a clear impression of the theoretical knowledge about price negotiations and sales presentations
- improve their own negotiation abilities
Non exam assessment (following §4(2), 3 of the examination regulation).